Monday, February 1, 2010

The snow ruined EVERYTHING!

First off, global warming my butt.

Second, I had a date and I lost it due to the snow. I woke up in the morning to find my car securely planted in it's parking spot. Just to give you a hint of what I drive, it weighs 2100 pounds. This tiny little nothing of a car wasn't going anywhere.

She texts me three hours before our planned date asking for a rain check because of the snow. I agree - what else could I do? I was trapped, she was trapped.

I am just irked for several reasons. One, because I really wanted to get to know her better. She called me back to make a date, which surprised the heck out of me in the first place. So I can't help but assume I am in a better position than I originally thought. Second, I am going out of town in two days, so as to not appear like a desperate puppy, I have to wait an entire week before planning a make up date. Third, I have been stuck inside alone for the last two days and I am irritated! So blah.

On a lighter note, the snow is melting today. I am looking out the window watching it drip off my car as we speak. That means I get to go see my buddy perform at open mic night tonight. And that means said girl will be there too. And that means I need to work on covering up my puppy dog tail wagging grin that I get on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment